Come home to one of the most breathtaking views in Cape Town beneath the Bluegum Trees on Signal Hill Nature Reserve…
Bluegum Hill Guesthouse is situated on the top-most road of Upper Green Point, one of Cape Town's most up-market and safe residential areas.
Close to the City Centre and the world famous Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, yet remarkably quiet.
Our panoramic 180 degree views stretch across Table Bay to Robben Island, the 2010 Soccer World Cup Stadium, the V&A Waterfront with its working Harbour and the coastal suburb of Mouille Point with its' Lighthouse and seaside promenade. See the waves breaking on the shoreline of Robben Island. Across the bay, lies Bloubergstrand with the Tygerberg Hills in the background.
Africa's colourful history and warmth are reflected in our artistic décor, warm friendly atmosphere and good old-fashioned South African hospitality.
Sleep in one of our six characterful, well equipped bedrooms and wake to a generous Full English alfresco breakfast. Let us help organise your days sightseeing trips and later enjoy sundowners around our sparkling salt-water pool.
- Established 1995.
- Owner run and managed by sister Aissa & Ughetta
- TGCSA Three Star Guesthouse Rating.
- Serviced daily
- Honesty Bar
- Complimentary refreshments
- Lock up garages and secure parking
- Safe and secure area
- Excellent service and Tourist info
- Airport transfers, taxis, tours, car-hire arranged
- Restaurant bookings
- Laundry service
- Telephone, fax and Internet facilities at a minimum charge.
- English, Afrikaans and German spoken.
- Children welcome
- Self Catering apartments available
- All major credit cards accepted